THE CONTEST HAS BEEN RESOLVED
You can read the winning entry in the Reviews section.
Caz Gardiner is a singer from Washington, combining blues soul and pop inspirations with Jamaican sounds. She sang in The Checkered Cabs, The Ambitions and Caz and The Day Laborers. She also collaborated with, among others, Victor Rice and New York Ska Jazz Ensemble.
Together with the Badasonic team we have organized a contest in which you can win Caz’s vinyl. How to enter? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write us which song from the Caz Gardiner & The Badasonics album you like the most and why. We will reward the most creative answer. Regulations can be found at the end of the article.
You can listen to the album on the Badasonic Records profile on Bandcamp.
Regulations of the contest related to “Caz Gardiner & The Badasonics” record taking place from 13-20 February 2020 hereinafter referred to as “The Contest”.
1. General regulations
- This contest is being run by RudeMaker website.
- Prize in The Contest is founded by Badasonic Records.
- Information provided by the Participant may be used for the proper conduct of the Contest, including to provide the winner with a possible prize.
2. The Contest regulations
- The Contest begins on 13 February 2020 on 18:00 (UTC+1).
- Participation in The Contest is free and voluntary.
- To enter for a chance to win The Contest send an email to the Organizer with the answer to The Contest question.
- Sending an e-mail with more then one answer will not be considered as a contest entry.
- The Organizer will consider only the first email sent by the Participant. Subsequent emails containing corrected or supplemented responses will not be considered as a contest entry.
- Contest entries will be evaluated by a commission, which will include RudeMaker editorial staff who will award the most interesting entry with the answer to The Contest question.
- One prize will be awarded in The Contest
- The Contest prize is a vinyl record by Caz Gardiner & The Badasonics published by Badasonic Records.
- The deadline for submitting competition entries is 20 February 2020, 23:59 (UTC+1).
- The winning answer will be published on RudeMaker.
- The winner of The Contest will be notified by email from the Organizer.
3. Final provisions and technical information
- The Contest is not a gambling game within the meaning of art. 1 clause 2 of the Gambling Act of November 19, 2009 (i.e. of March 17, 2016, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 471, as amended) and is not subject to the rules contained in the abovementioned Act and executive regulations to this Act.
- The Contest is run on the Organiser’s website.
- The Contest is worldwide.
- The RudeMaker website editorial team members as well as their immediate family members (spouses, ascendants, descendants and siblings) are excluded from The Contest.
- The Participant acknowledges that pursuant to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 as amended), the Organizer may process information about the Participant – his personal data (name , surname, e-mail address) necessary to conduct The Contest and consents to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary to conduct The Contest.
- Entering The Contest is tantamount to reading the regulations and accepting its content.